Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 64 - raw eggs



Ive been having the raw egg white blended with yogurt/and or milk with some cinnamon and nutmeg, yum, thanks for that suggestion guys! its soo good. however, I googled 'is it ok to eat raw egg white' and it came up that theres a possibility of getting salmonella from them, this is a little worrying - its only like in 1 out of 30,000 eggs, but still! so thats a bugger to know.

Got up this morn and did the jumps! this is rare - but i want to really give it my all this last month, so im plannning on doing these before breaky each day. 5 mins is a little tough, but when i change it up a bit (like swap feet etc) its not too bad and i can make it! minus the tripping.

I like this weeks menu, vege and protein for dinner! and fruit for evening snack...yum.

I still havnt done the 8min abs! need to get onto it.

I have 1 more confession. I didnt do day 60 workout as I got home late from visiting friends and was buggered. I just did the jump rope. I think ive past that stuck in the valley phase now and am on my way to the otherside, so I will be doing my best till the end. no more non compliant eating or skipping a workout.

everyone looks really great! congrats, chow! oh and i still cant flicker to upload my photos! is anyone else having this problem? ill put them up on the blog tonight.

5 comments:

  1. What's up with flickr? What error message are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this week's dinner, too !

    Let's make this las month a great one, Team SEXAAAY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes last month Team SEXAAY!

    Patrick, the usuall link you click on to upload the photos dosnt let me click on it, my mouse just goes straight over. i try the basic uploader too but that just ends up as error connection lost. . I also downloaded the ap but that gets half way and stops uploading.So not sure whats happening, such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRats on getting back ont he horse Kowhai! not much longer to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 8 minute abs. It only takes 8 minutes. Hey... what's not to like.

    ReplyDelete