Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 77 - last indulgence

so, i had my indulgence on saturday, i knew what i wanted! so, i had a cookies n cream kit kat chunky bar which was so so good! then i had about half a pkt of grain waves - the first few chips were so tasty, then i had this awfull saltyness in my mouth - kindv like when you eat chillies and your mouth burns, except this was like salt and greasy burn if that makes sense. I then had half a choc muffin with half a white magnum icecream - this was just meh. well it all was really. But, i did quite enjoy the chocolate bar. I love chocolate. made me feel a little bit ill after tho.

so again, especially with the chips - i prob wont be craving those anytime soon.

2 more weeks to go!

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the salt burning. A couple of weeks ago when I was craving salt, I had some very salty crackers, and I started to feel that on the roof of my mouth. A little bit of salt is nice and can enhance the flavor of food, but anything in a package is probably going to have lethal amounts of salt. Funny how our tastes have changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have cookies and cream kit-kats? I had no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to send you some of the Japanese Kit Kat flavor variations. They're pretty wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw yum! i tried the one in the yellow packet when i was there - that was sooo good! i think i tried cherry blossom or something too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, we have all kinds of flavored Kit Kat, every season is different. In spring they had cherry blossom flavor !!
    I haven't had chocolate since PCP started, I don't know how I feel after eating one now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In dulge.
    In dull
    In duh

    What does it mean to indulge? What will it mean when we step through the 90 day door?

    In joy

    Will there be different kinds of indulgences in our future?

    Will we think of lying in the sun, strong and sleek, soaking up vitamin D and relaxing as the ultimate indulgence?

    Will it be holding someone we love - soaking up affection and all that lovely luxury?

    Will it be breathing deeply, feeling healthy and happy?

    The "indulgences" we have been falling into don't seem quite so deep any more. Not quite enough?

    Eh K?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh kowhai, you're a girl after my own heart! love your indulgence! I can't believe there are cookies and cream chunky kitkats! i've tried many flavors - miso, mint, green tea, bitter almond, strawberry, coffee milk - and gone hunting for new flavors, but i've never seen cookies n cream. Where do you live? my favorite is still the peanut butter chunky one which I've only been able to find in London.

    ReplyDelete