Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 73 Bloated


I get bloated everyday. little tummy in the morning, big tummy in the arvo. is there any good remedy for this? i hate it!
jump ropes are going really good, the workout yest was tough on my shoulders.


Im not making that much progress, and i cant stop eating honey. I really really want to get rid of my tum. I want a flat stomach and some abs. i need to work harder really.


I couldnt do my jump ropes this morn as it was raining. boohoo. so im going to the gym after work to do my workoout there (more room to do it there).


I kindv feel sickish alot - like a chocolate bar or something tasty would fix it. im getting sick of chicken i think. i have it like everyday.


25mins until i finish work! this arvo is dragging on!

6 comments:

  1. I love honey, too.
    But I really want to get rid of my fat !!!
    So you're tired of chicken...
    How about fish?
    You don't like them?
    I rotate chicken, salmon and tuna. I buy diced tuna and saute them lightly just surface. Eat them with veggies! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bloated feeling is from large veggie portions turning to liquid in your stomach. Can you space out your veg. consumption a little more.

    If it's still bad cut 50 grams veg and see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm ok i might give that a try! thanks Naoko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eating lots of chicken too, mainly because I just can't handle the idea of fish for breakfast. (Cultural bias, I guess.) So I make chicken for breakfast and then eat the rest at lunch. But I really love shrimp and I eat that a lot. Diced tuna sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, shrimp and scallops are so yummy sauteed in a little olive oil and a lot of garlic, maybe some white wine and white pepper. And, I love them with cooking sherry in place of white wine but it does have teensy bit of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok thanks guys! ill give these ideas a go. oh wow vegies turning to liquid, that explains things, thanks Patrick!

    ReplyDelete