Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 68

Jump rope for 5mins is so much easier now, ive figured out switching between feet kinda thing makes it way easier to keep going the whole time. so jump ropes are going really good.

i have to substitute other leg exercises for the pistol squats and creeps - my knee is bung again. it got better then i attemped pistol squats and it bunged up again. bugger.

have to substitute leg ups too, cause they still aggrevate my lower back. it was getting so much better after going to the chiro, but the leg ups stuffed it again.

I had macas for tea last night - just a garden salad tho! we had no vegies and its just down the road so got that and added my own chicken. haha the other week i had no fruit so went down there and got a packet of the kids apple slices! so thats handy.

Under my armpits and my shoulders are sore - must be workin them good.

felt like corn chips today. had an apple instead.

Im watching grease at the mo, great movie!


5 comments:

  1. Hope your knee and lower back get better soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it, let's work around those painful spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you pulled out of the slump, because your pictures look awesome! :) Work through the pain, lady. We're so close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I missed you the last few days.

    My knees are much better now (don't tell Patrick but I think it is because I am NOT pushing myself to the limit). Of course I also do not look very muscular. Hmmm..... funny how that works.

    I would say - listen to the body.

    Stretching is good - I do all these knee stretches - I can send them to you?
    Or maybe Patrick will?

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! thanks Deb, yep that would be good if you could send them through, or I g=could do a google search!

    ReplyDelete