Wednesday, August 18, 2010

day 80

ok, so i didnt do my workout yesterday! i know i shouldve done it. I had a headache after work then i didnt feel that great for the rest of the night, so i didnt do it. naughty.

I just havnt been getting much sleep cause of my constant peeing throughout the night. it such a pain! even when i have nothing to drink like a couple of hours before bed - im still up what seems every 20 mins! what the hell.

I havent been swimming for the last couple of weeks either, or climbing for about a month! im being lazy. but my sore back isnt helping. its getting there tho.

im loosing motivation and it shits me. i keep forgetting to take this weeks photo! will do that in the morning and put up. i pretty much look the same as the last few weeks i think.

7 comments:

  1. You'd be surprised what the third person perspective can show. Just 10 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kowhai, I hope you can sleep through the night and I hope your back ache will be gone soon. We are almost there !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suck it up, you're almost there! 10 more days! Tons of water in the AMAYW veggies you're eating, I was up peeing at least 2-3 times per night. Interesting that I kept eating normal PCP dinner for the first week after I finished, and kept peeing at night, then I went a few days off, and instantly stopped peeing overnight, then the first time I had another PCP dinner (mountain of stir fried veggies), like clockwork I was up peeing again.....crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are being honest.

    Commitment is the key. I liked Patrick's point that our body today is the result of our decisions last week (and last month and last year).

    Put one foot in front of the other. One V sit at a time. You can do it. You don't have to like it. You have to do it.

    We are very proud of you and of your work in this program. You have been making great strides. Like running a marathon there is that wall that one hits - about 23 miles I think (not that I would actually know) so you're about there. Hitting the wall.

    We're here to give you a leg up - to say - you can do it darling! Your life is worth it. Your health is worth it.

    Keep going. The finish line is in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog it out! Then go do the workouts!
    You've got this in the bag - you've done EIGHTY days, ten more is nuthin. Go Kowhai! Go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Kowhai! Go! These workouts are tough, tough, tough. But, 10 more days...it's nothing, piece of cake. Then we can do a little happy dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a few more days, Kowhai! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete