Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 74 tough tough workout

so, my workout this arvo was bloody tough! man those shoulder exercises were killer. swiched pistol squats and creeps for lunges and squats cause knee still cant do those.

Im good at the jumps now. man, i found 3 mins so hard, now 6mins is a piece of cake. well sort of.

Ive been craving chocolate. mmm snickers.

my boss today while I had my egg white - 'you better not have too much protein or youl be big and bulky' oh yeah, shutup. he thinks he knows it all. im like hello ive been doing this for the past couple months, i dont need your know it all comments! and hes so wrong everytime. oh well.

its friday again! woohoo. im worried because i am so looking forward to the end of pcp cause i want chocolate. but i dont want to binge and get fat again. im also not where i want to be yet and i dont think i will be by the end (due to my daily honey eating etc), so in that case im scared too, not ready to finish, you know?.

ooh but it will be so nice to be able to do drinks and dinner with friends!

flicker is still being a pain in the butt so here's this weeks pics!

8 comments:

  1. I love the "watch out you'll get bulky!" comment. Only someone who's never tried to put on muscle will say shit like that.

    Muscle is hard won! Pic looks good your abdominus rectus is smokin and your pec minors are giving you like, two inches chest lift!

    Badassitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we're all a broken record these days: "today's workout was really hard." I haven't done my workout yet today but I know it's going to be killer.

    I think you're doing awesome work. Tell your boss that when you get big and bulky you'll come kick his ass. (Well, not really. But you know what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey, why not try honey every alternate day? i am doing similar....if you do it, i will do it! one day off, one day on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, lady. Jeez, today's workout kicked my rear. Actually, every workout is kicking my rear.

    I keep picturing squares of beautiful dark chocolate. YUM!! I think (hope) we'll have more control than we know when we're finally finished with this thang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right, it's getting tougher and tougher everyday !!
    And I'm not where I want to be yet and I don't think I will be by the end, but No Worry.
    I've learned something very precious throughout the course and that will be with me for the rest of my life.
    Let's put all our effort for the rest of the PCP !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep that sounds like a plan Louise! honey on alternate days from today. Thanks for all your comments guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so great. Wow. But even better is that you feel good. I love the cheeky tone in your post... Self confidence and looking forward to life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your boss is awful! He needs to keep his comments to himself! But, good for you for not letting him derail your efforts.

    ReplyDelete