Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 82


I had the yummiest tea tonight. pizza! but a healthy one. wholemeal wrap, i made the sauce with tomatoes, onion, basil and thyme, put some chicken, mushroom, capsicum and cherry tomatoes on with some spinich! and a sprinkle of parmersen. heres a pic - it dosnt look so great half eaten, but i was quite impressed with my base sauce! no need for that bottled stuff or cheese for that matter!

I had some of a brownie today. it was heaven. it was my friends last day at work. I wanted to eat the whole plate. but I ate my fruit. I know im going to continue healthy eating after pcp and i dont want to buy all that processed crap anymore. but chocolate, i just cant kick it. so, im gona have to have self control. im scared about that.

man, ive had a few confessions the last few weeks...

man those shoulder workouts are killer! ouch.




5 comments:

  1. yes, shoulder workouts are out of control! when i saw the pro tip said something like, "to make the da vinci's more challenging..." i laughed out loud.

    pizza looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! That pizza does look good. I was just thinking I might want to think about making some pizza of some sort for next weeks dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, pizza. I thought about that recently but wasn't sure it would be any good without cheese. You have inspired me! I have some whole wheat pizza dough in the freezer, might have to break it out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I am soooooo having pizza this weekend as a non-treat treat. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete