Thursday, July 29, 2010

day 60 - trying to stay positive

Ooh its been a couple days since i last blogged. Ive been feeling a bit over it all - a bit like Taras last post, and finding it hard to stay positive and hang in there.

Yesterday, I was feeling like i was ready to give up and i was even contemplating whether to do my workout. Ive been feeling like im not putting enough effort into the workouts, like shortcuts -and for the plank i dont use a timer, I count in my head (which is prob way too fast). So really, i dont think ive been putting in 100% latley. Conversastions at work didnt help, where the guys were telling me that ill just go on a binge fest when im finished, and , i told my manager it was working and he was like 'really?', wtf was that supposed to mean.

ANYWHO, feeling a bit over it all and ready to give up, my partner told me that my little side lumps by my butt have gone down since last week! this completly turned my day around, and i got into the workout and got it done! positivity and support does wonders.

I havnt been able to post my photos this week, dam flicker, ive tried a gazillion times. will keep trying.

woah day 60 already! go team seXAAAY!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, Kowhai !!!
    I am glad that your partner turned your day around !
    Most of the people are threatened by people who are working out and say negative things to you, so don't listen to those people ! You're doing good things to yourself and you deserve positive comments !
    We are on day 60 and we've done great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have they seen your abdominus rectus! Geeze! Last 30 days here Kowhai, don't let your mind wander now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay focused!!! 30 days will go by really quickly, and you'll feel SO wonderful when you complete this project and SO terrible if you don't. Tune out these negative people at work - they're coming from their own terrible places and what they say is about them and not about you. Your partner has the right attitude - you look GREAT and it's thanks to your hard work these 60 days so far!! We are rooting for you - Team SEXAAAY needs you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2/3 there baby, NOICE! Dig in, the last 1/3 kicks it up a notch but goes by fast, and you'll see serious results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last 30 days! Let's do it!!! Go, Kowhai, go!!! Screw those work jerks. Want me to come lay the paddle down on them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're getting back on track! It's hard when people make stupid comments like that, but they have no idea what you're doing and the rewards that you're gaining. I think it's threatening to other people to see someone else take control of their health like this -- if you can do it, what's their excuse? Keep at it, honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HANG IN THERE.
    i'm in similar state onf mind. find myself sneaking apples 2 times this week.

    mind ready for change. BUT ONLY 30 MORE DAYS.

    i keep getting " you look frail"

    " you're getting too skinny"

    but then sometimes someone will go " Your skin is a lot better"

    just have to hold on to the good ones haha.

    thiiiirty mooore dayys

    ReplyDelete