Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 37

I look slightly bigger in this weeks photo - i dont know if thats from the lighting or that i actually put some beef on.

I forgot to have my eggwhite after exercises yesterday! woops i forgot about the new diet. when I realised it was after i had my vegie snack at about 7.30pm so too late. woops.

those piton squat things are very hard - i dont think i did them properly. planks are still horrendous! incontrolable shakeing!

Not alot to report on today, except I still feel like a blob - I must be expecting instant fat blasting or something. although, the fat under my butt is slowly tightening, interesting. Im so annoyed I let myself get this way - i remember saying to my friend years ago - 'im starting to fill out around my belly and bum'. but for some reason I just went about my usuall lazyness and bad food for another 4 years. whhyy! guess it didnt really bother me until the last couple of years. now im payin for it! oh well hooray for the PCP! If i wasnt doing this and had your guys support, I would have fallen back into a mountain of chocolate, chips and takeaways by now.

so thankyou guys for all your support, and Patrick and Chen for this great program!














4 comments:

  1. At least you're doing something about it, far more than most people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth, I don't think you look bigger this week.

    And yes, what Patrick said: you're definitely doing something about your habits and your body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you look awesome! Nothing like that ADORABLE fat cat playing with the tennis ball. OMG, SOOOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed at how modern women are absolutely united in our ability to feel like a blob. You are not a blob, and a little fat is okay you know... softness... the main thing is to feel good - to feel strong and full of energy and happy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete