Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 53 - Indulgence


so, i had my indulgence...I went over my allowed calories, and now I feel a headache coming on, there is grease on the top of my mouth and i have wierd heart burn! So, all in all, it wasnt really a pleasant experience (apart from the first spoonfulls of the sundae).

So it was kindv good but not. the first chip I had i could taste and feel the grease real bad. the coke was just not good so i didnt drink the rest. the big mac was good, but not. I could really taste the salt in the big mac, and the sundae was way more rich than usual.

anywho it was a really wierd experience. Now, i wish i had just made a homemade burger with grainy buns and had that with a glass of iced water. I feel like I put a whole lotta crap in my body and it wasnt worth it!

I chose mcdonalds because its something i used to always eat, and I thought just as much it would make me feel this way. hoping ill nip that craving in the bud. but Im just scared for how im gona go post PCP because pre pcp i was eating alot of takeaways - mostly because i hate cooking and was too tird, easiest thing to go for when hungry etc. although this experience was mostly unpleasant, im scared im gona fall back into those bad habits.

ok. oh i feel awful. off to bed soon im so tired! night all!




3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you stuffing your mouth with Big Mac!

    Yeah, kinda how I felt about the fast food. Ugh! Especially the McD's fries. At least at Chick-fil-a I can get a chargrilled chicken sandwich (marinated in pickle juice) on a whole wheat bun with lettuce and tomato. Better than a Big Mac!

    Hope you feel better in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Sounds like another indulgence made its point. Bingo.

    ReplyDelete