Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 46


Day 46! woohoo. did i read right, theres another indulgence coming up? cravings have pretty much gone, but sometimes I smell fish n chips in the corriddor and I want them.
So, i quite like the new jump rope workouts, i prefer it this way - and it gives me more of push to see how many I can do in 2mins! 306 is my highest so far, but thats going mighty fast.
the lunges are back! i hate them with a vengence, however in saying that, i feel sore, but it feels good sore you know, like im doing it properly. i havnt felt sore for a few weeks so its good, I feel progress.
My triceps are sore too, and ive been watching them like Patrick said - it feels like im one of the bodybuilders, quite funny but it works!
I dont mind squats for some reason, I think ive become accustomed to them.
still hate the plank.
Its friday again! this year is going mighty fast.
My partner said I look like a new person! there are changes this week, its great!
The email this morning came at the right time, I was asking my partner about why I was always bloated looking. about two years ago now, I was very bloated looking and chubby like in the face - when i exercised and ate better it went down, when i stopped it came back. I couldnt work out why, now I know! too much salt!

3 comments:

  1. Wow 306 in 2 minutes! I like 2 min. jumps,too because I used to stop every 100 and I wasn't pushing myself enough, so it's good.
    Restaurants and bars in Japan, they serve small plate of food which is salty whenever you order beer. It's so easy to gain weight and look bad. We are lucky to know the way to stay healthy and look good : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quads are smokin in your photos. What a great body line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well! You are truly reaching a peak condition.

    ReplyDelete