Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 49 - hungry at nights

last night i couldnt sleep, all i could think about was s&v chips, chocolate, macas etc. it took forever to get to sleep! I get hungry at night time and pretty much every night I want a piece of toast. so have just been trying different types of tea.

Indulgence #2 woohoo! ive been waiting for this. although thats not really a good thing is it.

Ive been eating too much honey, i cant help it! ive prob had it on toast almost everyday for the last week. shivers, i need to stop. but its so good.

I had fish for breakfast the other morning with vegies - it was so gross. I dont really like fish unless its battered (thats so bad, I know!), especially not for breakfast. most of my protein is from chicken and egg, and the ocassional fish. salmon is ok.

I just got back from a swim, feel so good after but really lethargic.

So, im glad to know we have all been feeling the same - tired, had enough of the exercises everyday, some cravings are back etc etc. we are in the Valley! well i hope we come out of it soon!

wow day 50 tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. Kowhai, when I was in the airplane last week, I could not sleep and I got soooo hungry. The lady next to me was eating vegetables from the zip lock, she told me that she is doing macro biotech food and I wanted to try some of her vegetables. I was that desperate but did not ask. I just had to wait for my Low Fat meal to be served. Oh it was hard.

    I am also looking forward to indulgence #2 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, be strong, Kowhai!! Hungry at night sucks! I wonder if you add just a little milk to your tea if it might ease your hunger and help you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, being hungry is really tough. I was hungry at night for the first time in a few weeks and it was hard. I think Jenny's suggestion about a little bit of milk in your tea is good. What about some fruit if you're still hungry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 50. I guess you will get it first and then us? I'm so dumb about these things. Does the chicken come first or the egg? Does Kowhai reach day 50 first or do those of us on the other side of the world reach it first?

    You are such an active person, wow. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete