Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 56 - stuck in the valley

Im feeling it hard to hang in there. I think i must still be in the valley. Ive had enough of the diet and the exercise. Im still plodding along but its hard.

I don't like the dinner or the evening snack, I want something tasty and satisfying like spag bowl or something.

Im not getting much sleep, as I have to get up and pee like 4 or 5 times during the night. So im gona have to have an early cut off time for cups of teas which will be hard.

Jump rope in the mornings is not really happening, its so hard to get up early and do it!

oh winge. I need to get out of this valley!

in my dream last night I was eating chocolate and stuff. I felt guilty in my dream but did it anyway. was relieved when I woke up that I didn't do it!

I had a chicken and salad wrap for lunch and I toasted it - its so much better toasted! yum. of course it wouldv been even better with cheese. mmm cheese. oh god.

alright, im gona go swimming tonight.

chow!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a rough time of it, lady! Think of it, though. You're so close to being 2/3 through the program. If you can make it this far, you can make it all the way even if it's sheer willpower that pushes you towards the finish. It's in there, dig down deep.

    We can celebrate in the end with a big plate of cheese and chocolate. In fact, I'm already dreaming of Indulgence 3 and how it will involve something with these things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hungry after evening snacks so I ate extra veggies and blueberry and today's jumping was not satisfactory one so I might be still in the valley, too. Well we just hang in there !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate the valley, loathe the valley, complain about the vallery, tantrum in the valley,but never leave the valley for a spaghetti.

    haha you're strong and doing astonishingly. this will pass

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good night's sleep will delete most of these cravings. Stay strong and plan your next indulgence to pass the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a very light sleeper and always wake up a few times during the night anyway (at least once to pee), but during PCP I was up at least 2-3 times just to pee, crazy...you're almost thru the valley, hang in there, but to help you thru find a baby or puppy to cuddle with, something about oxytocins that naturally cheer you up, at least that's what Obi-wan said. All the research I did on oxytocins mostly came up with orgasms and breast milk, so there's that.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ill push through, thanks guys! aw cuddly puppies, mayby i could make a trip to the spca or somethin. mm yes i might plan my next indulgence...mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for being honest. This program kind of strips away all the numbing behaviors that we are used to. The valley is real - it is unadulterated unnumbed life which has its stresses and strains. And we don't have alcohol or food to cover up the actual situation. I feel this valley I am going through is very revealing to me about what my true challenges are in life. It is a kind of gift to be awake (i.e. the Matrix? Have you seen that movie?) But being awake isn't all that easy.

    ReplyDelete