Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 41 - bung knee

oho, my left knee has bunged up. I dont know how I did it, but i couldnt do the pistol squats or creeps tonight, which was a pain in the butt. so swapped them for squats and jumps. its gone all tight so i hope that goes away soon! can still do jumps but with a slight pain.

I went swimming today, did about 40 laps, was really good, so am gona do that regulary. Am hoping it will help fix my back. My back seems like its getting worse, so am waiting on what the posiatrist says then im gona go to a chiro. man, i feel like such a granny! My new contacts are giving me grief too, so all round, things arnt so great at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon!

heres a pic of my breakfast wrap with egg, tom, onion and avocado. it looks pretty good, but it was actually average. the wrap just fell apart!

Ive been craving honey on toast last few days. Ive been having it sometimes for brekky, but now im wanting it all the time! i never really was a honey eater so thats wierd, but its so fricken good! i know where not meant to have it too frequently, so im trying to keep it limited.

im watchn karate kid at the mo, then off to bed. nite all.




3 comments:

  1. The knee will get better soon. I have days like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had two weeks of knee problems and it was really frustrating. (And I talked about it all the time.) But it did get better. I took some ibuprofen when I needed it, and that seemed to help. I also stayed away from the jump rope until it was better. In the grand scheme of things, 2 weeks isn't much, and I bet yours will get better much more quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stretching is the key to my knee thing. Did Patrick send you the knee stretches? I got them from a person named "E". I do them through out the day actually. And absolutely before I exercise.

    I still get some pain while jumping - and usually I stop...I know...big baby... but my knees have not been swollen or out of commission since that second week. For me it is the better choice.

    Stretching...

    ReplyDelete