Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 52 - still hungry!

So, nights are still tough these last couple days. cravings are back and im still hungry at night time. Im kinda getting sick of yogurt and boiled egg whites too. Last night I had an extra piece of fruit. And tonight ill put some milk in my tea, thanks for those tips guys!

am feeling really tired, not getting much sleep so finding it hard to do the workouts, getting sick of them.

I havnt had my indulgence yet, but im prob gona have macas! im waiting till the weekend I think. Im really looking forward to it, but then im not looking forward to how ill prob feel afterwards.

Am waiting for my belly to go down. I know its the last to go but still, waiting waiting...

Im really bad at the 3min jump rope, I havnt been able to go 3mins straight, I could keep going, but my legs get really sore and my feet. Although, Patrick and Naoko are right - it can be done.

Have been to the chiropractor twice now, she did some clicking. My pelvis was outa place and my back and neck dont have the proper curve. hopefully this back pain goes away soon.

hungry. hungry. tired. yey its friday tomoroow!

7 comments:

  1. Plow through, this middle part sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, trust me. if you just throw in raw egg whites with milk ink a blender and add pumpkin pie spice (nutmeg, cinnamon, clove) , you will be satisfied 3 times a day and it never ever gets boring like i'm sure egg whites tend to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hear you! This is tough!

    I've started putting a dab of dijon mustard on my boiled egg whites, which makes them a lot better. Royce also recommended the pumpkin pie spice, which I'm enjoying on my yogurt.

    I know what you mean about legs getting sore during jump rope! I'm not breathing too hard to keep going for 3 minutes but my legs get really tired. That's usually when I trip. I just restart as soon as I can and trust that I will get better -- I know I've gotten a lot stronger since I started.

    Hang in there! We're all pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Royce! I'm not looking forwarding to going back to boiled egg whites when I hit the road (raw just too messy for road). They make me more gassy and don't taste nearly as good as raw with milk and pumpkin pie spice or raw cacao.

    Hang in there, lady! Really, we're so, so close. You've been so strong! I know you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! hmm ok ill try the raw egg white and pumpkin pie spice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kowhai, you can do 3 min jump straight.
    Just do it !
    Imagine Patrick standing right beside you saying "Don't underestimate your ability"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Focus on what you can do. 2.5 minutes. And enjoy that.

    You are already in great shape. There is so much that is good in your life.

    Seize the day. This is is. There is nothing to wait for.

    ReplyDelete