Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 32

This was me last night after my workout, man it was tough! the floor jumps are hard! I struggled through the leg ups and felt the burn real good, pushing through it tho! and the plank, i don't like that one. I always feel like im not gona get through the sets, but somehow I do which is fantastic. seeing results gives me more determination to finish. Im getting pretty good at jump rope too.

Im looking forward to watching the new twilight this weekend! ive been hooked in.

Hooray its friday! this week has gone fantastically fast. thankgod!

Everyone is looking really good in their pics! hoooraaay! its a great feelin.

6 comments:

  1. You're so chipper today! Woot! Enjoy the weekend, Kowhai. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Kowhai is totally genki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.. although what is chipper and genki?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chipper is happy, optimistic, in a cute way. Genki == ???

    I felt the same way after floor jumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genki is cheerful and healthy!

    ReplyDelete