Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 30

So the last few days ive been feeling like im not progressing much. I havnt been climbing that much or doing any other exercise apart from our PCP ones. I know Patrick said low intensity daily ontop of what we were already doing. but i wasnt doing much before. but Should I be doing more? like going for walks etc aswell, or is just doing the PCP routine ok? im not sure. I went climbing last night and did the exercises after and was absolutly nackid come bed time, so that was really good. Feeling like id done enough.

Im not sure what im expecting to see right now - although there are some great changes in the mirror, theres still lots of fat. Im in two minds - Im glad there is still 2 more months to go as I have a lot of extra that I want to work on getting off, but i have moments where I want to eat what everyone else is having. Oh well, tough. Im sticking with it for sure.

Ive been eating alot of chewing gum, its sugarfree but its still calories isnt it, so I dont know if this is ok either. could it be hindering my progress?

I loathe the jumps, they hurt! the plank is mighty hard too. and the creeps.

ok thats all for now. wow! the end of our first month! congrats guys!

4 comments:

  1. Kowhai, your waist line!
    Beautiful!!!
    I want that, too. So I have a good reason to work hard another 2 months!
    Congrats to you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naoko! your looking great this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chew a lot of sugarless gum, especially after lunch. It satisfies my sweet tooth and cleans my teeth a bit. In my professional opinion, it's not bringin' you down. You are definitely looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I've been feeling too -- sometimes totally on board, sometimes grudgingly on board. You're seeing some great results, though, so stick with it!

    ReplyDelete