Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 11 - thankgod its the weekend!

Its Friday!!
man, i found it so hard to get through the jump rope today. I kept tripping up, which was really brassing me off and I was so tired. I almost had a little cry. But I got through them, phew. Im not sure, but I really think the lethargy is coming from my lunch time carbs, is this possible?

heres a wee pic of my lunch - brown fried rice w/ egg, chicken and vege. so i pretty much just chucked it all in the pan (only a smidgen of olive oil
spray). .
I had a chicken, tomato, cucumber and red onion toasted sandwich for tea, was tasty. added a smidgen of sweet chilli sauce, im not sure this was allowed?

woohoo! day 11!


8 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Love your dancing pushies!! :) Go, Kowhai, go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i FEEL you with the daytime lathargy. I'm never really a tired person, but this week i feel pretty exhausted. I'm not used to eating so many carbs/or meat

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your bodies are undergoing big changes now, internally. Watch what happens in another week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate cats (allergic), but that is hilarious. Looks like they are in Japan (tatami mats), nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your body is confused -- what's all this healthy food and daily exercise all of a sudden?! Give it another week or two and you will be fitter and stronger.
    Just keep it up -- great start so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kowhai, the cats' picture is soooo kawaii (cute)!!!

    I know exactly how you feel I was tripped several times with jump rope last night. Each time I stopped, I felt very frustrated. My legs are tired!
    We will see how much easier it gets next week or week after!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because my knee is fragile my whole body seems to be resisting the jumping. I can't seem to coordinate things - so I am tripping up all the time.

    Oddly the jumping works best if I will simply go as fast as I can - like a boxer - and give my body less time to resist. But of course I can't do as many in a row.

    ReplyDelete