Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 29

Woah, sorry guys, I didnt realise it was so long since i last blogged! ok so, my indulgence was alot like Elena said, meh. I wanted to have a piece of hedgehog slice - yum my favourite with a cuppa! but for a piece it was about 600 cals! so I went with a kit kat chunky around 340 cals or something like that.
It was good, but I couldv gone without. Id been stressin a little about what to have, so just settled for that. Not long after I felt a little ill too. And I felt like I was ruining my progress.

I went out for lunch on sun for a bday, and had a vegie salad, i felt bad cause it had dressing on it. I felt sickley after that too.

Exercises have been going ok, those planks are horrendous! and I can only do 2 proper pushups max. Im such a weakling. So, for now its pushups on the knees. Im pushin through the burn.

Jump rope is good, but tripping frustrates the hell outta me, especially when I trip first jump round! Cant do 1000 all at once tho. I just go till I can then rest, then keep goin. When Im feeling lazy I do it in my tiny unit apartment, the people underneath us must get feed up!

I went to the podiatrist, and my feet are flat causing my knees, legs and pelvis to turn in putting pressure on my back causing the pain! so hopefully orthotics help. Im getting hard contact lenses made too, so I can see better - they are absolutley awfull, theyr like bricks in my eyes! everyones doing great! woah, 29 days!

1 comment:

  1. I know! 29 days goes by so fast. Glad you're still alive and kickin'! I was getting worried about you for a minute...thought maybe you got buried under a pile of indulgence. :)

    How'd you feel after sit-ups & planks??? Whoa.

    ReplyDelete