Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 3 - sore body!

I am feeling very sore today! I couldnt get up for exercise this morning as my whole body hurts! so Ill get onto that after work. I have a gym membership (which dosnt get used alot) but its good I have it there for the winter coming up, its getting cold! so ill prob do my exercises there today and a run on the treadmill.
The abs workouts and pushups are so hard! ooh I felt the burn. And this week is easy, man if this is easy I dont know how I will cope with the following weeks exercises. Tripped up a few times last night with the jump rope, I didnt have any shoes on which didnt help.

So, its only 10.23am but I know what ill be eating today:
breakfast: banana, blueberry, yogurt, skim milk smoothie with spirulina and acai berry powder.
snack: half an apple, cup of tea (will prob have about 5 teas today I reckon)
Lunch: half an egg sandwich and cup of tea
snack: a carrot, some yogurt (oh, I guess this should be half a carrot)
tea: small portion of chicken stirfry
snack: yogurt and banana

Im feeling hungry after my half apple. Im off to make a green tea!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kowhai,

    I know I feel exactly the same way you are feeling about how I will cope with the following weeks exercises!
    And eating half of what I usually eat is already hard. But we will survive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're sore you must be putting some great effort into the exercises! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about next week's exercises, just the one in front of you. Your body will get the message real soon and start building muscle to cope with the increased demands you're putting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely sore over here too! That tells me we're doing something, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Obi-wan says, no looking ahead, just focus on what you're doing now. Exercises get easier to do but never easy (if they are easy then you're not doing it right). And you will learn to love the burn (if you do not already)...

    ReplyDelete