Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 1

Hmm, first day and I am feeling a little hungry! I just had half a sandwich for lunch (and a lemon drink - Im getting a bit of a sore throat - worst timing!) its ok tho, If I keep reminding myself how great I will feel at the end of this, itl keep me going! Ive had a few cups of tea also to keep my hunger at bay (hope cups of tea are ok?). I was meaning to get up this morning for a run, however my power had been turned off and it was pitch black, so a little hard to find anything. I will be starting my exercises and possibly a run tonight. I hope this week goes fast so I can get used to eating small amounts! how is everyone doing on day 1? I hope it is all going good!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're so far ahead of me...I just started my Day One! I have a feeling I'm going to be very, very hungry.

    Also, I think tea is a good idea...get the kinds that taste good without sugar. Mint green tea is a staple in my repertoire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit hungry but I had this kind of noble feeling... tomorrow no doubt all nobility will be gone... or maybe not. I've lost a lot of weight over the past two years and it was through eating less. For the first month I thought I would go crazy and then little by little I started to listen to my stomach. I was amazed that I was actually full long before I stopped eating. So today I did eat less but it was okay. I didn't starve, just ate less.

    ReplyDelete