Saturday, May 29, 2010

Goodbye Junk Food......

Im going to miss this, alot. It is the night before we begin, and I am already craving a big mac...... but I can do it, I have to! Im hoping by the end of this I will no longer crave junk food. Im not sure if this is possible, but wel see!
One thing I am looking forward to getting rid of for a while is alcohol, I had a shocker weekend and spent all day Sunday in bed!
This is going to be tough, but I love the idea that we will all be in this journey together!
Bring on the PCP!



3 comments:

  1. The craving of junk food is the first and least missed thing to go when you shock your system by a complete change of diet. YOU'LL DEFFINATELY accomplish that. Will happen within first 3 weeks I bet. But that Ice looks mighty nice.

    Being the one not drinking at the party or event or club or etc. really forces you to amp up the knots of the best part of your personality and you'll just learn new and wittier ways of conversation. Plus you'll be the most fascinating person in the room to everyone.

    That big mac looks PERFECCCT though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE mc. d's double cheeseburgers and fries after a long night drinking.

    Royce is so right about the alcohol. About, 5 weeks ago I mostly stopped drinking, right before I made the decision to do PCP, and I found that I still enjoyed being with my friends and started rediscovering who I am...I can be fun and interesting without a drink in my hand. It was a refreshing discovery. Though, I've had some drinks this week since I know I'm about to really, truly give up beer for the next 3 months. I will have one beer with dinner tonight and say goodbye.

    Woot! Let's go Team ______ (insert team name here, any ideas?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing junk food will be the least of your problems. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete