Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 14 - Dam cravings!

Last night and tonight, this..
has me made feel like this..
Well I am having cravings. Real bad. so Ive eaten quite a bit of sugarfree gum (hopefully gum is ok). Oh man its hard to not beable to eat what I want. But, I just think of you guys and how great we will all feel at the end and it gets me through. I will definitly not give in, but its a little difficult. i was fine, no cravings..then i saw my favourite chocolate bar at the dvd shop and all those desires came flooding back in. since then the cravings havnt left the vacinity. Ive had so many cups of tea, their starting to taste dull and yuk. I might have a lemon drink.

Havnt done the 800 jumps yet, so will get onto that soon. I need to buy a new rope as mines too long, I have been twisting it around my fingers, but it tangles and i get sore hands from holding the dam thing.

ok ive been a bit of a sad sack. so apart from that...
my resistance bands are great, got 3 diff strengths.

oh man, 9 push ups per set....i was struggling last night! they were tough.

I think ive lost 2kg, but my scales say something different each time! my thighs are still massive. cant wait for them to go down.

Im having trouble being creative with the food, so ill get onto those recipes again.

ooh our diet sheets are cool! theyl come in good handy. thanks Patrick!




4 comments:

  1. Excellent honesty. !!!! And I can say - I know how you feel. I was in this fabulous grocery store (kind of a health food/gourmet place) and I was literally salivating...the aisle of chocolate bars was so lonely for me - they seemed to be calling out for me. The Rice Dream frozen fabulousness sent out its seductive memory as I passed by. Oh the pastry counter. O the fricking wine section. Oh the maple almonds. The cocoa coated almonds.

    Dreadful. I ran immediately to the flowers and tried to get some love from them. No luck.

    So I thought of the picture I would need to post next Wednesday and my vanity saved the day.

    Vanity. Who knew it was my friend!!

    I ran out of there like a bat out of hell! Foaming at the mouth.

    All to say - I know what you mean. You are not alone and ....here is the final platitude .... this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last stand of the cravings. You'll be all zenned out in a few more days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had NO cravings at all until yesterday, when they all hit together. Sweet, salty, crunchy, creamy -- I feel like I want everything at once! I'm taking great comfort in the fact that others are feeling the same, and that Patrick predicts that we'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i' glad i'm not the only one craving and going insane this week. We just have to keep reminding ourselves that we HAVE lived that life before, we have DONE all that shit, EATEN all that shit. Around the corner is a whole new life and that shit wont be involved.

    I like to think of it, like from my favorite show TRUE BLOOD....these guys turn into vampires and for REST OF ETERNITY can only drink blood, but they get to do a lot of other really cool stuff that other people can't do. So it's a price we have to pay and sooner or latter we won't even think about it anymore, we will onyl think about all the new amazing stuff we can do

    ReplyDelete