Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 19/20

I saw a reflexologist lady for health day at my work, she reckons it may be my feet thats giving me back problems, so im gona go see a podiatrist! makes sense i guess, cause if i have no arch support in my shoe whilst exercising i get really sore feet too.

these last couple of days have gotten better. Except for the dinner the other night...we went to an amazing italian restaurant. I had chicken and salad. I had a bite of garlic bread but.... i thought about it and discretly spat it out! i was quite proud of myself. I felt bad tho, I forgot to ask for no dressing on the salad, and it was covered. I ate it and it was good, but then i felt sick after. My meal was massive,but only ate about a quarter of it I reckon. I couldv eaten it all tho, so glad i didnt. was difficult, everyone was drinking wine and eating really saucey pasta...it looked so good! so id prefer to stay away from those things, but its tough when its someones going away or bday. Whether your on a diet or not people still expect you to go.

exercises are going well, the last couple of days ive had the soreist butt! mayby I worked out harder on the lunges and squats then usuall, im not sure.

I think my tummy is tightning, still a little pot tho. And my butt has gotten slightly smaller, but theres still massive fat on the outer parts. cant wait to get rid of it!

This morn for brekky i had an egg on toast (poached in balsamic vinegar), and a pumpkin soup and spring onion concoction that my partner made last night, with piece of toast. Was nice to have a break from the tomato, mushroom, avocado and egg on toast.

hmm, ok i think thats enough for now.

3 weeks! hooray!

5 comments:

  1. Spitting out garlic bread! Classic PCP stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see your tummy is sliming up!! Way to go, Kowhai !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you spit out the garlic bread! Wow! I'm major impressed. I had a teeny bite of a bacon banana muffin made by a friend the other day...I did not spit it out, but I also didn't really feel like I needed anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job at the Italian restaurant! These kinds of outings are hard, but sounds like you handled it really well. I think your stomach is def tightening up, from looking at your pictures. yay! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's hardcore to spit out the garlic bread. I've had a couple of moments when I'm juuuuuust about to put something in my mouth and then I remember what I'm doing. I'm impressed with you!

    ReplyDelete