Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 17 - Hungry hungry


Hmm, the last few days have been really difficult. ive been getting hungry, at night time mostly - i guess its not so much the cravings now, but I feel like I want to eat after ive already had my food. Its a pain.

Ive also got a sore lower back, its been like this for a couple of months now, but seems to be getting worse - i think from the abs stuff. deep heat is great but I might go to the doctor.


last night I got through the jumps pretty well! 200 intervals but I had alot of dam trips so they gave me small rests.

Tomorrow night its my friends farewell to europe dinner for a few months, so I should go. ive looked at the menu and looks like i can get grilled chicken or fish and salad - its marinated tho. So I may get that and eat a small portion of it. Or a salad.

ooh, those pushups are the worst! i only just bearly finish them! ouch. I am slighlty learning to like the burn, but not really.
Good job everyone so far! day 17! have we come up with a team name yet?


7 comments:

  1. Team No Name? Team Killer Whales? Team SEXAAAY PEOPLES?? :) Or, just Team SEXAAAY?

    The fruit & milk seem to help me sleep...I try to eat those about 15 minutes before bed. I admit, I snuck an extra shrimp last night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your sore back will get better soon.
    And good luck with farewell dinner.

    Team SEXAAAY sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you, sister! I think strengthening your abs will help your back, but I'm not a professional. :) I've been dealing with hunger too, just trying to ignore it. Once this week I was super-hungry (I was about 2 hours late getting my dinner) so I had a few grapes which held me over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the moment we might be the Grumpy Sexy Sore Team.

    Overall, however, I'm really impressed with our self-discipline. Despite the challenges, we seem to be hanging in there pretty wel.

    Are you doing the pushups on your knees? Or trying the whole planky thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys! its so great to have your support! Deborah, pushups on the knees, i dont think i could do the whole planky thing! haha. perhaps i should give it a go tho, i could prob do hmm..mayby two at the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote team SEXAAAY!
    (and we all know that Royce seconds this vote...)

    ReplyDelete