Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 8 - first day eating plan

Well, this morning I had no eggs! way to start the diet I know.. So had everything but that. Im going to the supermarket very soon, to start the day off proper tomorrow. Im am so thankfull we can have a whole egg not just the egg white. I had tomato on toast..its a little dry without marg! and two pieces was tough to eat.

I had my planned lunch, but I couldnt eat it all! is this ok? If my calculations were correct on the scales, I had one sandwhich and a half, with measured amount of chicken and vege and I just couldnt get it all down.

Exercises were great! i think that rest day off strength stuff yesterday helped alot, cause it was much easier today and not sore. Although now my back/shoulder muscles are hurting! I guess from the resistance bands and pull down. Hmm.. now I couldnt find something to do the incline exercise on, so I used the lat pull down machine at the gym. I need to find something thats not in the gym so Ill see how I go on that.

Im a bit worried about the replacing fat with muscle thing...my thighs are already massive, i want them to shrink not build....hmm see how we go. Same with my arms.

! I know this wont happen, but still. aarrggh.

will have some brown rice or something like that in my meals tomorrow.

hope everyone's first day on the diet went well!

4 comments:

  1. You have a lot more fat on your legs than you think, so they'll get smaller overall (at first). Eat all your grams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! cept for that egg! tsk tsk...meh who am i to talk i havent even gotten out of bed to do it all yet haha! OK, HERE GOES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that first day on the real diet. SO much food. Find heavier things to eat-like sweet potatoes, carrots, or cucumbers. Or try cooked spinach. It's easier to eat the grams if your eyes aren't overwhelmed by the amount of food you're trying to eat.

    The portions also go down slowly after that first week, so it gets a lot easier to eat everything. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust. It's so hard to trust something that is new and different. Can being full be a good thing? Evidently!

    How great to be surprised...

    ReplyDelete