Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 7

Well, I was very hungry today.. it was a public holiday today, so spent of most the day at home. Being at home and not over eating was hard. Cups of tea helped. But its so good to have small portions as I usually overeat and feel horrible and full. Now I feel good after ive eaten (after the initial, 'I want more' has past).

I watched mega shark, giant octopus...(as per Jennys blog) it was an awful movie! haha. I also watched moon, which was a bit better.


My jump rope went pretty good, 500 jumps! however, I had to do it in 100 jump intervals. Might take some time before I can do it all in one go! My dam rope kept twisting too and id trip up. So as per Marens comment t0 Tara, I put the rope into boiling water and hung it up, and all the kinks have come out! brilliant advice..thanks Maren!

I didnt know what to have for my 'last' half meal. I was thinkin something yummy like spag bowl, or homemade pizza - but decided not to go there, as I always over-eat when I have these. so, I had chicken stroganoff with brown rice and zucchini.

ooh tomorrow we start our eating plan!

food today:

Breky: Banana and berry smoothie with lowfat yogurt and milk
half piece of toast with vegemite
Lunch: some chicken and coleslaw (small portion)
Snack: mandarin
some rice crackers with avocado
Dinner: Chicken stroganof with brown rice (small portion)
and about 4 black teas I think.
hmm, and perhaps for desert ill have low fat yogurt and half banana. yum.




3 comments:

  1. Haha! Yes, the movies made by that group (Asylum) are always terrible. That's why they usually turn into a bunch of us getting together, getting drunk and commentating like where hosting MST3K (aka Mystery Science Theater 3000). There were a couple gems of scenes in there...oh god, just thinking of them makes me laugh again.

    Wow! Through the last half-diet day! Yay! I'm just starting mine. It still blows my mind how far ahead y'all are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the last half-diet day, Korf! I too have temptation when I'm home all day, especially because i live alone so if I indulge in a crazy way then there's no one to witness or explain it too. But now we have our fellow PCP team as witness, so that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been interesting just to decide what to have for our "last meal" on the half-diet. It's morning for me so I'm still thinking about it -- but going the same route as you, thinking about what I'll enjoy but won't be tempted to overeat. This is such a mental thing!

    ReplyDelete